Intel Event Sponsorship and Activation
Team Makai Dos Manos designed a layout and onsite traffic flow to encourage consumers to interact with the brand while delivering Intel brand messaging, technological concepts and key benefits with each activity.
- Intel Tour Passport: featured 4 blank spaces to fill during the 4 station tour. Premiums were awarded once passport was complete
- Digital Family Photo Shoot: Photos were distributed at the end of the tour
- 3 Interactive Stations: Corporate, Learning and Communication
- Trivia games and premiums
- Surveys were taken outside the tents.
- Survey participants were entered in the raffle for the chance to win one of three laptops.
- Emcee and DJ onsite created excitement
To develop an experiential marketing program that increases Intel brand awareness among Hispanics, drives household penetration of computers, and most importantly, drives Intel sales by educating about the benefits of Intel.
- Reached approximately 3,550 event attendees
- Distributed nearly 4,000 total premiums and photos combined